Monday, June 14, 2010



There's so much on my mind right now, I've been thinking about everything since evening. During the little talk we had, the bus ride, on the way home, and even now.

There's so much on my mind right now, I don't know how I should start writing them down. It'll take all night, for sure.

There's so much on my mind right now, I'm afraid I'll forget what I've thought about. The ones today makes alot of sense.


Let me try to encapsulate things.

I don't care if the truth hurts. All I want is the truth and nothing but the truth. Knowing the truth that hurts is better than not knowing for sure what the person is thinking. Its true we'll never know the truth, but by telling them this, they should at least know they won't be afraid of hurting you with the truth.

Faking the smile till you get it won't help, you can't fake your feelings.

I will never, ever hide my feelings. Be honest about everything.

I don't understand why I keep having questions about the higher law. Actually I do, I still believe everything comes from yourself.

I feel guilty that I take you for granted sometimes. I love you so.

The phrase "they're not worth your time, just let go" STILL doesn't make sense. Sometimes I act as though I don't care but deep down inside I don't mind caring, I just need time to feel closer to the person.

I want to know people who think like me because I find security in that. But that doesn't mean it's the only reason for our friendship.

I don't dare to say I have a best friend, because I'm afraid the person might not feel I'm her best friend and that'll be stupid.

Maybe its just me, but I find the phrase "don't worry, I have faith in you :)" superficial. Unless they say it to you and not over facebook messages. I don't understand why I care so much about how "superficial" something is.

I feel bad that I'm always the one in control of relationships. There was only once or twice where I wasn't in control.



Why am I such a problematic person? I honestly feel like a bad person sometimes. I feel good talking to those who understand.

No comments: